We are truly honored that you have shared your heart with us and allowed us to pray with you regarding the restoration of your marriage to ###. Thank you for updating us and for your unwavering faith in the power of prayer. We have continued to intercede for you both, asking God for reconciliation and for ###'s salvation.

We are glad that you have seen some of the power of prayer at work and believe that God is faithful to complete the work He has started. If you have seen more progress or answered prayers, we would be delighted to hear about it, so please share a praise report with our community.

If the situation is ongoing, we want you to know that we are still standing with you. Please feel free to post an update or a new request, and we will continue to pray and believe with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him. We are praying for your strength and peace in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for your continued support and prayers. Although we are not totally reconciled we are talking and not contemplating splitting up. I continue to pray to God through our Lord Jesus, for ###'s salvation, healing for his mental health and the restoration and healing of our ###. I know that God is helping me forgive, giving me strength and helping me to be still and wait upon him. I ask for your continued prayers. May God bless you all
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
156
Prayer for my marriage and for myself , I have drifted away from the Lord. There’s a major spiritual warfare happening but it’s not too big for the Lord
Replies
13
Views
193
My life has taken a huge turn. On ### I was wrongfully shoved out of the door by my employer. I have been left unemployed for almost a month. I applied for a position that would have been amazing for my family, but my previous employer ruined my chances by not responding to them. I’ve been...
Replies
13
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom