Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord,

You know my heart. I'm begging you to save my marriage. Please intervene in a might way. Please get ###'s attention and show him what he's doing is wrong. Please make him realize that his place is with ###, ### & me. Convict him heavily to see he needs you in his life and we need him to be the spiritual head of our family. In the name of your son Jesus I command the devil to leave my husband, my family and my marriage. Heal my marriage and leave no room for the enemy to drive a wedge. Please lord, I beg you to save my family from being destroyed. If there is anything in my life that I need to fix please forgive me for that and help me with it now lord. I know you are a home maker not a home breaker. Please show ### the right way lord. I love him so very much. In Jesus' holy and precious name I pray, AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that restore ###'s marriage. Let love and forgiveness flow. Please be with the couple as they face this difficult time in their life. Help them and guide them. Grant them peace and bless them. Let them know that you are near and draw them closer to you. Protect them.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
199
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
272
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom