Marriage Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRIS3030
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CRIS3030

Guest
Dear friends I thank you for your prayers.. and ask you to please remain joining me, is only ### days until I go back home, but today I found out my husband has started a relationship with another woman, I'm heartbroken and feeling confused, I ask you to please keep praying so my husband will open his eyes and heart to the truth of God, that God touches his heart so he can fall in love with Him and me again and be the man he was called to be, leaving that adulterous relationship behind and work on our marriage. I really need your prayers, I feel terrible.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God, your scripture says; "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19)

Lord, we ask you to bind any demonic force that has hold over our spouses' thoughts or actions; bind hopelessness, bind any generational curses or sins that may be playing into the destruction of our marriage. Lord, in Jesus name, we loose a spirit of hope over our marriage, loose the love of God to be shed abroad in their heart, loose angels to place a hedge of protection around them.  Lord, we ask you to forgive them for any sins they may have committed against us, You, our family.  Break any soul ties they have created with others outside of the marriage that God himself forged together.  Lord, we especially ask you to soften their hearts, and to loose a hunger to know and serve God.

Lord, we commit to be persistent.  And although we do not wish to be full of empty words, we long to be like the widow in Luke 18.  We will continue to come before you in prayer and we will not give up until our marriage is restored and is a glory to your name. No matter what we MUST NOT GIVE UP.

 

Lord, we pray in agreement with other christians, for our spouse, our marriage, our children and our future. You word tells us that you have a future of hope for us. Your word all tell us that were two or more pray IN FAITH, IN BELIEF that you will grant us miracles.
 

God, surround our spouses with godly people; ones who will affect them positively and will challenge them to make right choices. Protect our children from the deception that has attacked our spouse.  Holy Spirit give us more ways to pray effectively. Help us to keep our eyes on the Lord and not our spouse. Only then can you create in us a new heart and prepare us for our miraculous restoration.

Lord, we love you. WE praise you in the storm, and we faithfully embrace the current season of our life, seeking a spirit of contentment and making the BEST of EVERY DAY.  Lifting our eyes to you, finding comfort and safety even now. It is in your son Jesus the Christ whose name we come. Amen. 
 
I pray the hedge of thorns on her husband and for all satans attempts to be destroyed in Jesus Name!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Lord I pray for this situation, as you said, whatever is bound on earth binds in Heavens. Have your mercy by restoring this marriage in your own time. Please Lord, remove all the barriers and all the evil deeds of Satan in this marriage. Please open all the doors that the devil has closed between these couple and let your love shine upon this marriage. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for restoration of my marriage & for my husband to turn away from the adulterous affair he is involved in & instead turn towards Jesus & God & ultimately me.
Replies
9
Views
147
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
277
I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom