Marriage Restoration Miracle

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
I'm done. No miracle here. Can't ride this roller coaster anymore. One flesh covenant whatever. Marriage means nothing. Thank you all for your prayers and effort.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Hello my brother in Christ, I'm not in your shoes, so therefore I can't feel your pain, is Only God can, so trust him for His help and perseverance in making the right decision, in your marriage. The devil doesn't like to see people happy so He tries to put enmity in marriages, but remember that God said "whatsoever He joins, no man put asunder"

I will pray for ###.
 
I prayed for you - I pray God provides our hearts's desires; increases our trust in Him and delivers us from fears, in Jesus' Name Amen....Isaiah 26:3 -

You (Lord) will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in You,
all whose thoughts are fixed on You.

New Living Translation (NLT)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
163
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
224
Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom