Marriage Restoration Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart above every man on earth. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Please pray that our marriage is restored soon. Thank you God for restoring our marriage. Please God let us be together tonight.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, I lift this couple up before you. Let them become a couple after your own heart. Allow them to become a couple after your own strategy. In Jesus name I pray. amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
204
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom