Marriage Restoration Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregnBrandy

Beloved Warrior
Please pray that my marriage with ### is restored. God please give me favor in ###'s eyes and heart above every man on earth. Please pray that God changes her heart and mind and guides her back to me. Please pray that our marriage is restored soon. Thank you God for restoring our marriage. Please God let us be together tonight.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May our heavenly father hear and answer your pray that your wife return to you soon in Jesus name...  Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I am praying so much for your marriage and all marriages to be restored. I hope the Lord brings you and ### together very soon.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
206
Heavely father please restore my relationship with my husband let we have not been tallking for a while and its is all my fault because of hurtful things i said to him please God let him forgive me and and may you restore our marriage. Let him not go astray in this period trying to seek peace of...
Replies
10
Views
199
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom