Marriage Prayer: Moving Forward

Dear Lord,

No matter what circumstances we face today, help our hearts to remain steadfast in our trust in and love for You. Protect our thoughts from using our pasts to define us. Keep us from letting shame, guilt, or embarrassment hold us back from trying to do what is right.

In Jesus’ name, AMEN!
–
This prayer is adapted from our 1-year marriage prayer devotional called The Marriage Gift: 365 Prayers For Our Marriage – Grab your copy today and take the marriage prayer challenge.

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes praise the godhead he and I can now move forward with our nuptials in Jesus name. Safe journey and travel mercy with all provisions supplied in the mighty name of Jesus amen and grateful
Replies
12
Views
219
LIFE IM ON TRACK GREATLY I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE URGENTLY WITH MY VICTORY CLOAK OUT OF ### POSSIBLY OUT OF ### DUE TO THE SATANIC ATTACKS LATELY A NEW HOME THAT MY ### 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS CAN BE GREATLY HEAL NOT GET HURT..LIFE IN MY LEG HEALS QUICKLY FROM THE SCRAPING I WENT THRU AND FALLING...
Replies
9
Views
112
Please agree with me (###) for wisdom, favor, anointing, financial all-sufficiency, and clear instruction from the Lord as God leads me into new unknowns that've come upon me, including the right open doors. I also ask for joyfulness and peace and that those whom I encounter meet Jesus. Lead me...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom