Marriage issues

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God to get involved in our marriage issue. Touch my husband and remove spirits of fornication adultery drunkeness phonography and gossiping in Christ Jesus I believe Amen.
I pray for You in Jesus name amen.
please read the book How God can and will restore your marriage by ###
Go to ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mental health . Im so anxious with my marriage problem... abusive partner ., verbally and silent treatment and he still Living with his mom. Guide me in this problem lord protect my peace
Replies
13
Views
93
please pray for my son to make the right decision regarding his marital issues.
Replies
12
Views
239
Can you pray for my marriage? I thought God brought us together, but in the last few years, I have doubted a lot of things in our marriage. My husband is not the sympathetic kind of husband. When I am depressed instead of comforting me he just berates me for whatever reason and when I don't feel...
Replies
9
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom