Marriage and new job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray i fine a new job that is a better fit and pays more than my current job.
Replies
9
Views
71
I desperately need a new job so i can afford all I need. I am changing my career into IT support and have studied hard, struggling to find work. I live in a rural area so I can only apply for remote jobs. Entry level IT remote jobs without experience are so rare, please pray for me to succeed...
Replies
12
Views
139
Prayer to our our Lord - I am a ### year old woman who needs to work and is in a office that has bugs - would like another job and protection - or a miracle this office becomes clean.. So stressed..
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom