Marriage And Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tengwana

Guest
Please pray for me and my sons named ### and ### for - Total deliverance from evil spirits and spiritual husbands only because of the cross of JESUS

- Total healing from any sickness from me and my sons because of the sores of JESUS

- My partner died in ### and I want to get married by a strong Christian man

- I want a new job where I will get peace at work

- My sons to do well at school and get work during holidays

- ### to be totally healed from diabetes
 
Dear ###,

Please be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need someone whom I can hug and be silent to cure my soul thirst and someone with whom I can pray.
Replies
9
Views
142
Prayer for my health and marriage to get right partner and good husband
Replies
7
Views
270
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom