Marriag E

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration and healing of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bess and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for all my family and friends that are married and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages. Amen, So Be It & It Is So….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that GOD restore my marriage and heal the pain that we have caused each other. Thank you in JESUS name.
Replies
11
Views
163
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
163
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom