Mar

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for our marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
 
I PRAY THAT THE LORD IN JESUS'S NAME WILL SOFTEN THE HEARTS OF BOTH YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER. THAT PEACE AND LOVE WILL ABOUND AND ALSO TEARS OF PAIN TURN TO TEARS OF JOY. I ASK IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT ANY STRONGHOLD BE REMOVED AND YOUR FAMILY BE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB, AND THAT NO WEAPON BE FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER. IF IT IS THE WILL OF THE LORD, I PRAY FOR THESE BLESSINGS, IN JESUS'S PRECIOUS NAME - AMEN
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done in each of their lives especially the one who posted this prayer. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
241
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom