Man of God pray for me, my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
320
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
209
Jesus LORD healvenly Father YAHWEH , I feel lonely i have always felts lonely . My ex husbnd never showed me love nor appreciation .. BRING ME A MAN THAT is for me you pick him this time in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom