Man of God I am a nurse ...

Fairnile

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God I am a ### and having diabetes I need healing. Today through the prayer of prayer warriors I have faith that I am completely healed. Please pray for my healing. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Lord show me mercy and remove the encumbrance on my license. I am required to complete 2000 hours supervised by another nurse of the same caliber (to remove the encumbrance). The problem is no facility wants to hire me. 2. The IRS (internal revenue service) falsely said that ### and ###'s...
Replies
5
Views
245
oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
141
Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom