Man of God help me pray for a financial breakthrough in the family, reviews for my sick ###, my mother needs money for her ###, my elder ### needs a steady job and my own situation to be smooth in the name of Jesus we pray.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...