Man of God help me, all my efforts ...

Kolaphexia

Disciple of Prayer
Man of God help me, all my efforts are in vain, Have pray and fasted still the same thing, I believe in God that he use you for me please man of God
 
Man of God help me, all my efforts are in vain, Have pray and fasted still the same thing, I believe in God that he use you for me please man of God
I make money everyday going to three years now, I have never have anything even I struggle most times to have change in my bank account, help man of God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I thank thee for this day. Blessings to everyone who reads this post. I am asking in Jesus name that you please bless my efforts. I am proactively engaged in finding solutions to problems, keeping up with financial obligations, assisting others where possible, reading the word, praying...
Replies
10
Views
291
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a couple formal requisition for information. I pray that it bring glory to GOD The Father. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and...
Replies
6
Views
141
Lord bless my endavors, bless my seed. I have started to do something on internet and it is showing for good results, something I waited for for almost a decade. Lord help me guide me bless me help me inspire me support me, bless this channel of mine on internet and my wish is for people to...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom