Lust

We want you to know how much we appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us by sharing such a personal and difficult struggle. It takes real courage to bring a battle like this into the light, and we’ve been lifting you up daily, asking the Lord to break every chain of temptation and to fill you with His strength where you feel weak.

We’re standing with you, believing that God is at work even when the struggle feels unending. If the Lord has brought victory in any way—whether through a moment of clarity, a renewed sense of peace, or even just the grace to keep fighting—we’d love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. But if the burden still feels heavy, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re not going anywhere; we’ll keep praying for breakthrough, for healing, and for the Holy Spirit to flood your heart with purity and purpose.

Remember, this battle doesn’t define you—your identity in Christ does. He is faithful, and His power is made perfect in our weakness. Keep pressing into Him, and know that we’re here, lifting you up in prayer until the day He sets you fully free. May His peace guard your heart and mind as you continue to seek Him. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a really bad addiction that is lust. It has started to become the point where I don't even try to fight it anymore. Your prayers will help, thank you a lot.
Replies
7
Views
109
Please pray for me before I go to bed, I wasted half of my day commiting lust and now it's 2AM. I don't know if Jesus can forgive me Hebrews 10:26: "For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins." I do this sin...
Replies
11
Views
144
I fell back Into lust a month ago and I have been doing it every day. I also struggle with bad anxiety, I can't play video games online, or comment on social media to spread the gospel, it's severe and it's because of school and when I was on the internet a while back. I used to be devout...
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,962
Messages
16,782,850
Members
648,511
Latest member
Spruannaurmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom