Lungs And Breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God, lately my breathing has been bothering me.

Please heal my lungs, and make the air flow free

and easy. Right now I am having trouble. Please

heal me dear Lord.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers.
 
Father, breathe Your breath of life into the lungs of ###. Heal this affliction Lord. Remove from her the root cause of this illness and never allow its return. Give her peace of mind and heart. Take away any spirit of fear, for fear is never of You. For God has not given to us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and a sound mind. Lord Jesus, give her a night filled with Your loving kindness and heavenly rest. Because she trusts in You. Thank You Lord God for our sister in Christ, ###. I praise You Lord Jesus for all You are accomplishing in her life now, and for all the wonderful plans You have laid up for her future. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Lord, breathe upon ###, and regulate her respiratory system in Jesus name, we pray. Thank you Lord for your healing miracles in Jesus name we pray amen!
 
Dear Lord please bring healing to this ### and restore her airways. Amen
 
Father God You see the cause of this ### that is having the problem breathing, and I ask that You would totally heal her lungs, and may she breathe freely. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Lord please listen and answer this prayer Lord. Lord heal this ### and give her comfort in her breathing Lord and complete healing Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm having trouble breathing and I'm wheezing. This is happening over and over. I been to the emergency room but they been giving me steroids but not enough like normally. Please pray this stop immediately. Pray the nebulizer i have here can resolve the issue. I also have a...
Replies
11
Views
197
Please heal diabetes swelling feet Lord it’s mostly in this summer heat this happens and new shoes won’t fit and the costume orthos they made special for me. Prayers also that there won’t be issues with the Ent otolaryngology and pulmonologist drs. That insurance accepts them soon and they are...
Replies
9
Views
138
Please pray my lungs are healed completely that there is no infection and that I can breathe better.
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom