Luis gets Joanna the best gift from ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
Luis gets ### the best gift from everyone he gets this Christmas. Luis decides ### gets the most this year and every year until he dies. Luis tells ### the truth and he tells her she is going to be ok in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is given the best gift from who God wants now. ### is placed with Love in everyone’s heart now.
Replies
3
Views
17
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
  • Locked
I am seeking prayer for one of the most heartbreaking experiences I have had in my life. . . This is one of the things I just cannot let go of. When I was twelve years old my mother had moved in her new boyfriend, little did I know. . . It would be the beginning of my nightmare, he seemed fine...
Replies
10
Views
437
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom