Joanna is given the best gift from ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
### is given the best gift from who God wants now. ### is placed with Love in everyone’s heart now.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord Jesus for gift from government - all.### in pension will receive some annual money. It is not big but it's like 10-20 % of her pension. We need money because 5 hours a day one woman watches over my mom - early Alzheimer, diabetes, depression...also prices in ### are the same as in...
Replies
7
Views
279
Hello brethren I am gift from ###, was scammed last week by someone in the UK who impersonated ### and ###, by giving me a fake job offer and I paid for certificate of sponsorship ### pounds, I realized he was fake after the payment, please brethren pray on my behalf that the agency should catch...
Replies
6
Views
508
My name is ###, I cleared, I wic, I cleared, I get to go forward because I wasn't appreciated as a gift from God in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom