Apneth

Prayer Warrior
JESUS I thank You for everything. Declaring the victory of our relationship of ### against ###, the girl sent by evil to tempt ###. She is permanently removed in ###’s heart and mind, in our lives. Me and ### will be reunited, stronger, guarded and protected by Your love. No one can ever destroy us JESUS. We will be filled with love, faithfulness and truthfulness from You oh LORD. Declaring that this 2021, on Your perfect time, me and ### will be married and build our family, be blessed with our children, full of Your blessings and happiness. Lifting these all up to You oh JESUS as I stand on my faith in You. You already made a way for us. Thank You as Your will be done in our lives. In JESUS name, ALMIGHTY ALL KNOWING ALL POWERFUL, AMEN AMEN AMEN!
 
Friend I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless the petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my lovelife... that miracle may happen. I am always struggling when it comes to finding someone that will truly love me. And then when somebody came it seems that we have the right love at the wrong time..
Replies
7
Views
342
Father, thank you for my spouse. You designed him for me and me for him. You have brought us together in a sacred union, creating one flesh out of two. Our relationship is intended to be a picture of the relationship between Jesus and the church. Please bless me and my husband with the gift of...
Replies
12
Views
233
High Priestly Prayer: His Joy Word Name & Love in Us, Kept from Evil, Cleansed by Word, Unity, World Hears, Believes, Father's Name Known Jn 17:13-26... 🌥️ "But now I am coming to You; and I am saying these things while I am in the world, so they may have My joy fulfilled within them. I have...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom