Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
iam ###, my lover name ###. I had completed my msc, and he is studying btech. We both love in since ### years. We are live like husband and wife. Our parents also agrrd for marrige. And planned for engagment also. Now he has decided to leave me. I can't live without him. I need prayer. I want his love. Please pray for me. There is nothing to impossible on Jesus' names. I have faith in my father Jesus. So please pray for us.
 
Heavenly Father, please draw this young woman to you so that she will first accept your love as the standard. Help her to understand that love doesn't hurt or leave. Send the Holy Spirit to wrap her up and comfort her and draw her to your Word with a deep hunger to be in your presence. I pray that you would hand pick a husband for her - a husband that seeks to honor and serve God above all things. I pray this in the Name of Jesus my Messiah. Amen
 
Father,

Hurts of the heart are so painful & consuming. Please wrap Your loving arms around this previous one & let her know that Your love is perfect. Your love is never ending. Your love will never betray. Please minister to them both & bring healing & restoration when they have You at their center.

Please let her know that Your love is enough, and the love of a spouse is just a sweet edition. Please let her feel Your presence in her life & give her hope. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank you for my spouse. You designed him for me and me for him. You have brought us together in a sacred union, creating one flesh out of two. Our relationship is intended to be a picture of the relationship between Jesus and the church. Please bless me and my husband with the gift of...
Replies
12
Views
239
I am ### and grew up without love in my life and lived most of my adult life with people not capable of loving me . I am feeling lost and like god does not intend for me to ever find love . Please pray for me to find love
Replies
11
Views
142
Hello my name is ### and im bringing my lover ### to your assistance in prayers I'm kindly requesting that you may member us in your humble prayers to restore peace and love I our life and she comes back and remove the third party trying to destroy and ruin us in jesus name i pray trusting and...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,167
Messages
16,819,775
Members
651,218
Latest member
Yaerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom