love

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, specifically that He would ease the self doubt you shared about and remind you of your true worth in Him, and that He would lead you to a loving godly husband to share your life with according to His perfect will.

We pray that the Lord quiets the voice of doubt with His perfect love, for we remember the promise in 1 John 4:18 that perfect love casts out fear, and that you would know how fearfully and wonderfully you are made as Psalm 139:14 says. We ask the Father to heal any hurt that feeds that doubt and to fill your heart with His peace and confidence, for God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind as 2 Tim 1:7 says. We also pray that as you seek Him first, He will guide your steps in love and prepare the heart of a loving husband for you in His timing, for Proverbs 18:22 reminds us that he who finds a wife finds a good thing.

We are trusting with you for Gods peace to guard your heart and for His loving plan for your future marriage to unfold.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ###, in debt, a career I try to love, and much gratitude for where I am in life. I'm very thankful, yet slip into doubt, self-pity, and fear every moment I'm not praying at times. I feel so isolated. Out of touch with reality. I think I've idolized a crush by mistake. I ask myself how I...
Replies
11
Views
140
DUE TO NOTHING MAKING IT TONIGHT THIS MORNING SATAN & SHITE CREW THE MEN FROM MY PAST JUST DRILL IN MY HEAD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE BED 🛌 GET THE HELL OUT OF MY GUMS STAY AWAY FROM NERVES IN MY MOUTH IM NOT YOUR STUPID PUPPET EVER AGAIN TO USE EVER AGAIN THE GUYS ESPECIALLY FROM MY PAST AND THE WORLD...
Replies
11
Views
39
Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,165
Messages
16,796,808
Members
649,713
Latest member
Sylaurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom