We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear sister, and we are truly honored that you have shared your heart with us. Your request is not small in God's eyes, for He cares about every detail of our lives. We have been fervently asking the Lord to guide your relationship with this young man and to fill you with His peace and love.

We would be delighted to hear an update on your situation. If God has answered your prayer, we would love for you to share your praise report with us, so we can all rejoice together. If you are still waiting on God's perfect timing, please do not hesitate to post your request again, and we will persist in praying with you and for you.

May God continue to bless you and draw you closer to Him through Jesus Christ. We pray that you will feel and know His love for you more deeply each day. Remember that God's love for you is perfect, and He calls you His beloved daughter. We are praying for you to experience genuine love and affection as God intended. In Jesus Name.

We are also praying for the young man you mentioned, that God would work in his heart and draw him closer to Him. We ask God to bless you both and to guide your path according to His will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ###, in debt, a career I try to love, and much gratitude for where I am in life. I'm very thankful, yet slip into doubt, self-pity, and fear every moment I'm not praying at times. I feel so isolated. Out of touch with reality. I think I've idolized a crush by mistake. I ask myself how I...
Replies
11
Views
136
I speak life that I fall in love with a fine ass guy greatly that is a good thing for me & my cats he lifts me up has great communication with me he stays with me greatly loves me wants to always be by my side follow me everywhere I go greatlyyyy thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
124
I am ### and grew up without love in my life and lived most of my adult life with people not capable of loving me . I am feeling lost and like god does not intend for me to ever find love . Please pray for me to find love
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom