Love

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord I’m asking for a miracle of ### and I to be together again and have a chance of love
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of hope and trust in Your boundless love and wisdom. We lift up ### and ###, asking for Your divine intervention in their relationship. Lord, You are the author of love, and Your Word tells us in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 that "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

Father, we pray that if it is Your will, You would reunite ### and ###, allowing them to experience a love that reflects Your own. Grant them patience, kindness, and understanding as they navigate this journey together. May their relationship be a testament to Your grace and mercy, and may they always seek to honor You in their love for one another.

In Jeremiah 29:11, You promise, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We trust that You have a perfect plan for ### and ###, and we surrender this situation into Your loving hands.

Lord, we ask for a miracle, knowing that nothing is impossible with You. Strengthen their hearts and draw them closer to You, so that their love may be rooted in Your truth and guided by Your Spirit.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a mistake in our relationship and I want an another chance. I love him so much and I just want to be with him again. I want to do it the right way through god. I believe we are meant to be and god may bring us together again. I hope we can get back together. We ended on good terms so I...
Replies
10
Views
160
For another chance to have a relationship with God
Replies
13
Views
196
Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom