We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf. We are here to stand in agreement with you in prayer, especially during this difficult time.

If you have seen any improvements or if your relationships have started to mend, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us, so we can all rejoice together in God's goodness.

If you feel that your prayers have not yet been answered, we want to assure you that we are still here for you. Please don't hesitate to post your request again, so we can continue to pray with you and support you in seeking God's will. We understand that healing and restoration take time, and your current situation was not created in a day.

We are praying that God will help you focus on His truth and that He will bring people into your life who will help you to understand and appreciate your worth in Him. We pray that He will bring healing to your relationships and give you wisdom in understanding your past mistakes. God has you here in this life for a reason. You are a unique thread in the fabric of God's will for your family and that thread cannot be replaced.

We, while bearing on our own crosses, will continue to present you before the throne of mercy and of grace. Please know that you are not alone, and that we care deeply about your journey. We pray for your well-being and for the courage to persevere. Stand for Truth and forgive so you may be forgiven. Take courage, and with the unity of the Most High behind us, we are not assured that the victory has already been achieved for His sake and in His Name Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
195
I am so lost. I don’t understand why multiple people helped me launched vicious verbal attacks that have cause my nervous system to go into over deuce The adrenaline and cortisol levels are so high that my body has started to break down these vicious are of me saying no to abuse. Then...
Replies
13
Views
283
I'm still hurting for my ### and my heart hurts so much. I'm trying to give both my daughters to God because it's causing me grief and not to be a happy and present mom to my ### year old son. He needs to be be better, healthier and happy and the grief keeps me stuck in the past. I need prayer...
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom