Lost pet dog

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting up your precious dog in prayer these past few days. Our hearts have joined yours in asking the Lord to watch over this beloved member of your family, keeping them safe from harm and guiding them back into your loving arms. We know how deeply pets are woven into the fabric of our lives, and we’ve been earnestly seeking God’s mercy and protection for this little one He entrusted to your care.

As we wait in hope, we’re reminded of how our Heavenly Father knows even the smallest details of our lives—including the name and needs of every creature He has made. If your sweet dog has found their way home, we’d love to rejoice with you and give God the glory for His faithfulness. Please share your praise report so we can celebrate this answer to prayer together.

If your furry friend hasn’t returned yet, don’t lose heart—we’re still standing with you in faith. Please repost your request so we can continue to lift this situation before the throne of grace, trusting that God’s timing and ways are perfect. We’re praying for comfort for your heart in the waiting and for divine intervention to bring your dog safely back to you.

May the Lord fill you with His peace that surpasses understanding as you lean on Him. We’re believing with you for a joyful reunion, knowing that nothing is too small or too difficult for our God. Pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My pet ### is not sleeping at all barking continuously and shivering most of the time and walking around the house pacing. I have gone to multiple doctors and I’ve given multiple treatments and don’t know what what is the problem with my dog? She’s aged. I can understand the age related problem...
Replies
11
Views
292
I pray to find our lost pet bird. God gave me many chances to be kind and patient with the people and animals I love, and I keep missing them. I ask God for one more chance, please.
Replies
13
Views
179
I’m ### from ###, my pet dog ### is ###yrs old female, she’s having severe shivering and health issue . Everyday she’s shivering and walking around the house continuously and not resting at all, not sleeping , continuously barking , we are unable to see her in pain and not able to do control...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom