Lost my job please pray that ### ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Keep us safe, healthy, and protected. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper continually in Your Word and Your ways. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Thanks for sharing, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you without a job. I will pray for the Lord to work in your circumstances and open doors for you to find work. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this scripture: "Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7).
 
Lost my job please pray that I am getting new job ###
The might God Jehovah of glory, grace, mercy and love may you kindly open many doors for our friend who has lost his job. With you everything is possible and we pray for him to find one as everything is in your glory hands, help him my lord in Jesus's name. Amen and Amen!!!!!
 
"I'm sorry to learn about your unemployment. Just said a prayer for you that the Lord will open doors for a place of work and meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. Blessings!"

I am in agreement prayer with ### for your employment, ###. Thank You Jesus. May God Almighty open doors for employment according to His perfect will and His glory. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
201
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
117
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom