Lost Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrs Mwanza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Mwanza

Guest
I have given up the love of my life, against my will.. I am so sad but I have decided to trust God and believe that he will heal my broken heart soon. Please pray for ### that ### survive the depression and heartache ### am feeling so ### can smile again...
 
Me 2 same problem. But Jesus always with us.
 
Lost Love I pray for you and your ### heart. Amen.
 
Mrs ###

Know that God works all according to His good plans for us. We must believe and trust that all is according to His will for something good.

Lord please bless ### and grant her peace and tranquility. I pray this prayer with her:

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong. I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do. As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure. To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful. God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love.

Amen.

May God Bless you ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I so didn’t realize what I had with ### and then I went through trauma and we ended very poor I want you to know that I think he’s amazing and I love him and I would love to be able to sit down and talk to him I would love one more chance to be with ### if that’s possible
Replies
10
Views
46
He recently lost his job and he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, I am not in a place to help him financially, please pray for him so he
Replies
10
Views
164
I am so lost. I don’t understand why multiple people helped me launched vicious verbal attacks that have cause my nervous system to go into over deuce The adrenaline and cortisol levels are so high that my body has started to break down these vicious are of me saying no to abuse. Then...
Replies
13
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom