Losing Our Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for a miracle, that when ### comes to take out our fence

that ### fix's the fence the way the city wants it to be.

The city wants it to be vinyl instead but it costs more, ### and

### shouldn't have to pay for this since it wasn't our fault. but ###

is wanting us to pay this.

Boy, I pray for a miracle.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
159
"I am writing this with a broken soul. My beloved wife, my partner of 7 years through thick and thin, is fading away before my eyes, and I am standing paralyzed, unable to save her. Kidney failure is consuming her body. Instead of buying her a gift for the holiday, I am crushed by the weight of...
Replies
16
Views
389
Hello, I am doing my part to resolve rent debt and pay bills. I’ve applied for jobs since leaving the toxic abusive job. I’ve grappled with regret because the decision has left me without income. At the same time it has left me without egregious abuse at the hands of a workplace mob of both...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom