Losing My Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimC

Humble Servant of All
The house we rent is being sold. Please pray God would smooth out difficult timing of a move. Pray that we will have another month to find new housing and get moved. We have been given very short notice.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Landlord is blaming me for things I did not do, and I have proof of my innocence and she has a group of women in the apartment building stirring the pot and making false accusations and starting fights. I have them recorded and again can prove my innocence. I need prayer that this all stops...
Replies
8
Views
323
My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
159
Last year, I caught my "###" cheating. This is the SECOND time & we've been married for 15 years. I kicked her out.. she came home a few days later & asked if she could stay here until she saved for her own place.. she's been here over a Year & makes almost $2k a MONTH & hasn't given me ANY $. I...
Replies
6
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom