Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the gift of a child.

We have continued to lift up your heartfelt cry before the Lord, your dream of holding a baby in your arms, your waiting on His perfect timing and His will for your life, and your tears as you have asked for His miracle to happen. We join you in praising our Father God and lifting His name high even in this season of waiting, trusting that He hears every prayer and sees every tear.

We are standing with you and your loved one in this trying time as you hope and pray to conceive, and we ask the Lord to bless you both, to comfort your hearts, to strengthen your faith, and to grant the desire of your heart according to His perfect will. We remember the truth of Psalm 127:3 that children are a heritage from the Lord, and the promise of Psalm 113:9 that He settles the childless woman in her home as a joyful mother of children, and we pray that you will feel His nearness and peace as you continue to seek Him.

If your request has been answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God will bless you and keep you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We ask for His mercy, His timing, and His miraculous touch upon your womb and your family, and we pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
183
I’m asking for prayers for a job opportunity that could truly change so much for me and my children. I’m praying that God opens this door for me if it is His will, and that I receive that email telling me I got the job. I know Jesus already knows what is on my heart and what my family needs...
Replies
11
Views
69
I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom