Lord

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have too many reasons in my mind for what I need. I have no money right now because of struggle, mad at the fake people, taking advantage of me for no reason. I need a car, my own place to make me feel peaceful because it makes me happy that I deserve it. The reason is why I've been waiting...
Replies
9
Views
68
YAYZZZZ IT IS OVERRRRRRRR..MY LIFE HAS A MIRACLE TODAYYYY INCOME RELEASED A MAN RELEASED A JOB RELEASED A HOME PLACE TO STAY RELEASED MY NEW FAVOR IS WITH ME GREATLYYYYY. THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
6
Views
108
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for every opportunity You have placed before me. Thank You for opening doors that only You can open and for ordering my steps according to Your perfect will. Lord, I place this entire educational journey into Your hands. You...
Replies
11
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom