Lord You are God I am a man You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord You are God I am a man You are holy I am filthy I confess my sin of lying to You please forgive us and protect us lead us in Your truth and Word please protect and forgive us keep us from sin and keep our minds on You strengthen and fill with fire my ### help me pass all my classes and make it to the school I was plannkng to and declare I use it the way You want in Jesus Christ name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent. Please please pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And pray the Lord will heal my skin problem and pray for healing for my ear I have constant...
Replies
6
Views
311
Urgent. Please Please pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And pray the Lord will heal my skin problem and pray for healing for my ear I have constant...
Replies
4
Views
286
It just doesn't matter if I live or die, so I want to die. It's long overdue. Seriously. I'm in emotional pain, I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, a stupid worthless piece of sh*t, and a piece of trash/garbage that needs to be taken out. My death will make my little...
Replies
10
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom