Lord, why do I feel so empty without my family... I'm ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
Lord, why do I feel so empty without my family... I'm completely a stranger here without them.... I feel abandoned, I feel alone.... I'm scared of facing tomorrow.... Save me Lord, you are the only one who can save me... I surrender my life to you... in Jesus name I pray... amen..
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Marriage: I’m afraid I am losing my husband over his evil mother. We don’t talk, he doesn’t care if I have no money, been married over 20 years this never happened we had always shared everything. We talk, laugh, do everything together. I know he’s not cheating neither am I. But his mother is...
Replies
6
Views
426
Lord my life is empty without you God, masturbating is taking away my love away from me Lord I can no longer see the light Lord please intervene in my life God I know only you can do it and I believe you will do it
Replies
9
Views
86
Lord why do I feel the way I do right now, like something is not right? Sometimes I feel this way, Lord, and I feel anxiety. I do not like it at all, Lord. Please help me to feel better, Lord, and healing for me and my husband for our health, marriage, getting along, and not to get the ###...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom