Lord, we know You know everything on us... 1-2 months from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Lord, we know You know everything on us... 1-2 months from now my husband will be coming home soon, I've prayed for us, for him to be a... Touch his heart and mind, give us more understanding, patient and love. With Thee Lord I know all is well in the family. Bless our relationship with each other. Hear my prayer Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord. If you know everything and you can see my repentance, forgive me for questioning your timing. But why won't you do something. I do know I'M a sinner but these demons in my home just won't quit. Dear God please answer my prayer. Release every stronghold from my Son and myself so we...
Replies
10
Views
354
Dear JESUS you know everything of my life n everything I desire n need as me being your Child. I THANK YOU for being my FATHER my FRIEND n my POWERFUL HEALER n PROTECTOR n SUPPORTER. I'm in need of a MIRACLE n I know YOU'RE the ANSWER TO EVERYTHING. I live with my sister n daughter n the...
Replies
9
Views
300
Prayers for us All & dealing w these sicknesses & injuries You Are a Mighty Just God and we give You all the Praise for Your continued Healing Blessings & the Greater ones to come. Restore us All we pray in Your Mercy & Mighty Miracles in Your mighty Protecting Blood Amen! My Lord we know You...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom