Lord, today I come into your presence with ...

Jenalonam

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, today I come into your presence with an anxious stranded mind. I am worried Lord. I am scared and I cannot stop thinking. I have debts to clear in two days, Father Lord, rescue me. I am faithful Lord.. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 8:6 : “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, A Prayer Based on Isaiah 8:6: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, forgive us for times when we reject Your...
Replies
10
Views
126
Dear Loving Abba, I thank You for today. Abba, my sisinlaw still blames my brothers lung issues were caused by his employment at our ### ### up to the time he was working with us ### when he had to move back to his wife's family business after we fought. She still blames the chemical fumes of...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom