abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have I ask you please lord yoit words say ask ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless and please lord multiply please my fiances my financial income savings now right now please for me in millions millions please lord now right now please more more every day please in Jesus Christ names I ask you please lord yoilur words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you please lord with all my heart please please please bless bless and please lord bless me please lord to please please win millions millions millions of pounds please lord in the euro millions tickets I buy put on please lord now right now please lord without any delay in Jesus Christ names
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have I ask you please lord yoit words say ask ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless and please lord multiply please my fiances my financial income savings now right now please fir me in millions millions please lord now right now please more more efery day please in jesus christ namess I ask you please lord yoilur words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you please lord wuth all my heart please please please bless bless and please lord bless me please lord to please please win millions millions millions of pounds please lord in the euro millions tickets I buy put on please lord now right now please lord without any delay in jesus christ namess
Please pray for ###, my wife, she’s being interrogated in the immigration check.!!!!!!!✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
166
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
401
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply please please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in Jesus Christ name in millions...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom