abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have your words say ask ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please bless bless and please lord multiply please my finances my financial income savings please lord now right now please lord in millions millions millions please lord right now please without any delay please do this for me please lord in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
My friend I have prayed over your petition.
May our Heavenly Father bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless protect multiply multiply please please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in Jesus Christ name in millions...
Replies
6
Views
105
Lord lord tgank you for the money i have savings i have benifits i have thank you that your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you please please lord bless protect multiply multiply please lord my finances my financial income savings now right now in...
Replies
10
Views
170
Lord thank you for all i have all you have given me the money benifits savings I have thank you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless totally protect multiply multiply my finances my financial income savings please please lord now right now...
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom