abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for the money I gave savings I have benifits I have I ask you please please lofd bless and please lord multiply my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord in milliins milliins right now please more more every day in jesus name I ask you please lord please bless me me to win millions millions on the euro millions tickets I but all scrach cards I buy abubdantly now please without any help thank you lord you have made this happen to so so so so many other people I ask you please please lord please bless make it happen please to me ti me right now without any delay in jesus name I decree and declare the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorros to it I claim it now I recieve it now my millions are realised realised ri me into all my bank accounts right now without any delay it shall be permant in jesus christ namess please please lord do these things fir me now please without any delay in jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

help em care formy grandma nd pelase help em car efor my mom. im need your help Lor dinthe clenaing and ineed ot stay hydrated. pleas eprovide helaign for V as wella dn all who coem here. brign salvaiton and healign to all in our home. pleas eprovide best cheapest plane ticket fo rmy dad. pelase...
Replies
11
Views
87
Lord thank you for today. It was a good day and Others helped me when I wasn’t expecting it. I feel good and I have food to eat and shelter. I am well. Protect us over the weekend and protect others who must travel distances.
Replies
6
Views
181
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,164
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom