Lord thank you for all those you ...

Lord thank you for all those you used to bless me please let my check be in the mail they promised it would be here by now. Heal me totally help not to over eat or the wrong foods but help to accomplish all that needs to be done soon and help with good rest so I could remember things don’t let my mind slip in this fatigue heal all pain and dilemmas. Help us all to have peaceful blessed Holidays and heal my sleep soon. Amen
praying for ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving and gracious God, As children and young people everywhere return to schools, colleges and universities, begin new courses, enter new classrooms, or continue their educational journeys, we place them all into your loving and protective care. Watch over every child, young person and...
Replies
16
Views
232
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
223
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,543
Members
649,682
Latest member
Gunnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom