Lord, thank with all my heart for ...

Larshia

Servant of All
Lord, thank with all my heart for all the blessings you give me. Please be with ### tomorrow during her surgery and don’t let the cancer have spread. Prayers for her health both physical and mental. In his Holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Jesus, Healer, surround ###. I prayed for ### and your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
147
I was Baptized in my new church this past Sunday I feel like sealed my commitment with God. My life has changed. I appreciate the love and the blessings I feel today. I had to go through the struggles of the past couple of years to get here today. Thank You God. In Jesus Christ's name I pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
387
Summary (due to privacy): The text expresses a deep struggle with faith, questioning the nature of God's love and intervention in personal suffering. It reflects on the perceived lack of tangible help despite prayers and faith, using the story of Samson as an example of unhealed emotional pain...
Replies
7
Views
526
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom