Lord take away every form of depression ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Lord, help me with my feelings right now, for I cannot fully understand them. I am carrying so many burdens, and they weigh heavily on me. Fill me, O Lord, with Your love and strength. Teach me to give You praise even in the midst of the storm. Calm my heart, and keep me away from...
Replies
6
Views
541
1. Father Lord of heaven please heal my ### from every form of sickness the evil one has afflicted him with. 2. Baba, it’s my ###’s time and turn for a turn around encounter and testimony. 3. Father help me as I go for service and as I travel out of this country. Let ### Favour me in every...
Replies
8
Views
320
1. For EL-ROI to take away every sickness in my body and my family 2. For God to put an end to every occurrence of ovarian cyst 3. I pray for my last minute miracle. To receive my congratulations on my successful relocation to medical laboratory science. I pray that his hand of healing...
Replies
6
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom