Lord show me the way, because the devil's tryna ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord show me the way, because the devil's tryna break me down. Please plead Psalms 91 and hedge of protection over me.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

Please protect ### and pour Your Spirit out over them. Help them to feel Your love and not be pestered by any bad spirits. Please help them to feel strength and to declare your power. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray for me that God's goodness and mercy follow me till the end. I ask for the will of the Lord be done. Lord please protect me and guide because of your great name LORD show me yourself in every situation in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
352
Dear lord Please show me the way forward for me I have ### month job gap applying to over ### jobs and few interviews and no offer No one is hiring at this point Show me the way forward Amen
Replies
6
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,270
Messages
16,820,714
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom