Lord show me my sin in this. I came ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord show me my sin in this. I came here because a loved one hurt me. When they found me they read my prayers and been screaming "I know You are but what am I"! Does the loudest screamer win? God I'm not going to be abused and not talk to You about it. They won't shut me up. They can just pray their own prayers if the disagree with mine. Your looking at are hearts not our words. Please God work this out. In Jesus name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Psalms 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Father God I pray that you make a way and let peace reign in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
153
I came out of the apostate, false churches that MANY of you are still going to. Why is the church that you are going to apostate, and false? Let the record speak for itself. MANY of you on here are going to a church that has its doors more closed than they are open. That in MANY cases is only...
Replies
9
Views
112
Please pray for me that God's goodness and mercy follow me till the end. I ask for the will of the Lord be done. Lord please protect me and guide because of your great name LORD show me yourself in every situation in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom