Lord, show Me Favor For A New Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter kyrabree
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kyrabree

Guest
I'm praying to receive a new home. I've been experiencing some major problems with my present home and the expenses to fix them are overwhelming. I lost my job in January, and it has been rough. On Aug. 20, I'm expecting for my prayers to be favored for my family to own a debt-free home. My family really need help with sending some prayers up!!!! Thank You and may God bless you.
 
Dear ###

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life today and everyday make a way were it seems to be no way remove all fear and doubt continue to show me favor with my landlord touch...
Replies
6
Views
144
Today I want too Lift My ### into the Lord, I Love My ###, and I use too be in a Miry pit many many yrs ago, but Today I'm walking in Faith in My Uncertainty, and I do a lit for People Familiar and Familiar Spirits, ### have at 40 have not had too endure sorrows or sighing, but she judges and...
Replies
8
Views
194
Heavenly Father, Lord, I know things haven't been easy for me. You see my struggles, You know what is happening now, and You know what lies ahead. Please show me the way and guide my steps. Help me get back on track and become who You have called me to be. Help me focus my mind, understand and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom