Lord Shine Your Light of Peace

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank You for the gift of this new day. We ask for Your divine guidance in every decision and Your peace in every moment. Please protect our coming and going, grant us wisdom in our work, and fill our hearts with a love that overflows to everyone we meet. Lord, we...
Replies
7
Views
95
Father God one friend is lying and the other tells the truth. Father God I pray You either expose it or give me discernment that I would know without doubt because I need to choose wisely. I pray for Your will in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
271
I am praying that my son, ###, will find a career he loves—one that pays him well. I pray that he continues to love God and goes after the life that is designed for him. I pray he has good health, a strong mind, and receives whatever God has in store for him. Numbers 6:24-27 The Lord bless you...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom