Lord Problems in my mind Practice prayers ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God blesses our practice with supernatural success, supernatural prosperity and supernatural profitability and that God takes away all of my fear, worries and doubts. Also, that I can serve my patients and all those around me in a Christ like and loving manner. This I ask...
Replies
10
Views
322
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth in the workplace i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart Lord fix my situation at work bring in the help and coverage give me spiritual strength in...
Replies
10
Views
212
The eviction was filed today. I'm so hurt. I didn't work much last year, so my income tax was small. I gave it all to stop the eviction and then I couldn't even pay, so I'm still being evicted. My mind and heart are distraught as I lay here trying to continue to believe. God, get a little rest...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom