lord plz save me frm gluttony n help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelguitar

Disciple of Prayer
lord plz save me frm gluttony n help me control over my eating habits......in jesus name i ask amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please heal and help me in coming out of depression since I cheated my partner and now am feeling very sad and depressed for cheating him. I want to confess that I have done a mistake and I want to apologize for all my sins I have done knowingly or unknowingly. Please do forgive me, lord.
Replies
9
Views
153
Praise the Lord, God. Please save my life. I am suffering from ### disease for one month and regular bleeding from the ### and I haven't eaten food for one month. Please, Jesus, save me. I want your miracle in my life and all demons to finish in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
295
Prayers the Lord Jesus plz save me ### dairyam ivvu plz yesayya nenu job chesthunnanu bt daily edo oka badha edo oka mistk chesthunay unna nanu nuvve elagaina save cheyali na badha manager ki ardam kavali naku subject ardam kavadam ledu ani cheppanu thandri adi nenu chesina thappa cheppandi...
Replies
7
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom