Lord, Please Show Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol825

Servant of All
Lord, I've been praying for a while now and I'm still waiting for your answer. You know I want to continue working from home in order to properly raise my daughter, as I feel she needs me here for her now more than ever during these teen years. As well, my mother is close by and I am able to take her to all her doctor's appointments by my working from home. My contracts are sending less and less work for me and I don't know what you want me to do. I continue to send out for more work and haven't received enough yet to adequately keep all our bills paid. Lord, you know I have some ambitions and goals but have had no time to pay to them lately. Show me what it is you'll have me do and I'll do it. Just please make it clear to me. If you want me to work outside the home, make it clear. If you'll have me continue to work from home, please send me some positive answers to those emails and applications and letters I've sent out, soon, Lord. You know I'm running out of time. I know it's everything in your time. I'm just so tired of the constant struggle. Please help, Lord. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
237
Jesus Please show me where else to live I am not comfortable here Amen
Replies
9
Views
184
Lord I've been praying for a godly man, that you have prepared in store for me, and ### reconnect with me, he is pretty much everything I'd love to see in a husband, he loves you, he knows your word also a great teacher of it, he's pretty smart. I'd admire that quality of commitment to your...
Replies
10
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom